How To Transfer Fund From Cash App To Your Link Bank In Nigeria
To "cash out" on the cash App , you simply have to be transfer your balance within the app to your connected bank account.
Square's Cash App is a peer-to-peer payment app, like Venmo , that allows you to send and receive money with friends and family, without needing to have cash on hand or even be in the same room. It's perfect for things like splitting bills, chipping in for party snacks, or just splitting a meal.
When someone sends you money on the Cash App , it lives in the app. If you have a Square Cash Card , you can use it like a debit card and spend your balance anywhere that accepts Visa.
However, if you don't have a Cash Card, or would simply rather transfer your balance back to your bank account, doing so is very simple, and can even be done instantly if need be.
How to cash out on Cash App
- Open the Cash App on your iPhone or Android .
- Go to the "My Cash" tab by tapping the dollar amount in the middle of your screen.
- Underneath your balance, tap the button on the left that says "Cash Out."
- The "Cash Out" menu will pop up with your full balance amount autoselected for transfer. If you'd like to transfer less, use the touchscreen on your iPhone or Android to type in the amount.
- Once you've decided how much you want to transfer, tap "Cash Out" at the bottom.
- A pop-up will appear asking how you'd like to deposit the money. If you select "Standard," the money will take one to three days to appear in your account. If you need the money immediately, you can tap "Instant" for a 25 cent fee.