International students wishing to study in Singapore are given the chance to apply for a fully funded scholarship to study at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore through the Nanyang Scholarship programme of the university. the Nanyang International Scholarships in Singapore Applications are currently open for 2023/24 application phase of the scholarship.
The NTU’s foremost undergraduate scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing undergraduate programmes. Nanyang International Scholarship in Singapore recognizes students who excel academically, demonstrate strong leadership potential, and possess outstanding co-curricular records.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nanyang Technological University
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students.
Eligibility Criteria | Nanyang International Scholarships in Singapore 2023
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will cover the years of study at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
Scholarship Benefits Nanyang International Scholarships in Singapore 2023
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
(Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas programme subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang International Scholarships in Singapore apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for scholarship. The scholarship application form can be found at the link ‘Apply for Scholarship’ at the end of your online application for admission.
Application Deadline: Same as Admission
Visit the Official Website for Further Details